Sunday, October 29, 2006

Memoir of a While

sunset outside the Student Government Office window. TeeHee!
Restless?

Definitely I am.

I can’t imagine myself in an idle state for I’m accustomed of doing a lot of things in a certain period of time. It’s like I’m born to move and to promote change in my own perspective.

Recently, I’ve experienced almost all the color of emotions. With so many activities to accomplish, I’ve felt excitement to depression. Kind of surreal but it did occur to me in such a short span of time.

To summarize all of my “adventures” these past weeks, here’s my short list of activities during the past 2 weeks:

- I went to the University of Santo Tomas and attended the 8th Inkblots Journalism Fellowship with some of my co-writers for the school paper and our advisers.


- I joined this interdisciplinary quiz bee and wrecked my brains out.

- I trained my vocal chords really hard for the Coro San Antonio Concert with the DanSSA, Pep Squad and SingMungLaw

- I cleaned our classroom all by myself when eventually my very grateful classmates messed it once more

- I slept late by 11:00 pm for four nights straight and eventually woke up at 5:00 am the next days straight

- I participated in the preparation of Student Government activities and stuff related to it making me all worn out

- I interviewed one of the subject coordinators and kept bugging him since then.

- I became the usherette for Ms. Miriam Quiambao, the Filipina 1st Runner Up
during one of the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant, for the alternative class program in our school.

- I had so many news sniffing deeds done for the school paper.

- Accomplished my academic activities such as seatworks, homeworks, theme writing, lecture notes and some projects.

- Fall in and out of love --> Sharky (they don’t approve but I don’t know. I'm going to talk more about him soon)

- Have some serious feud with my upper classmen

- Wake up late after all my activities to catch up with my physical needs

Well, after all that I’ve been through I’m thankful on having a two-week vacation
before coming back to the jam-packed world called school. There’s so much that I want to tell all of you but I wasn’t able to hit the keys due to excessive work load. At least I uploaded something! Hahaha.

I want to have fun during this break. I hope you do too.

No comments: