Sunday, April 05, 2009

Bringing in the Heat

It’s done… for now.

The first year in college seemed to be a breeze as I seat comfortably on my bed, freely tapping on the keys of my laptop. I still remember how I now got used to all the “new” things that awed me not long before along with those that introduced fresh strings of challenges and stress. Of course, I could not thank enough the people who made the year a cool one – blockmates, professors, friends and everyone in general. I just finished computing for my QPI (the verdict on my academic performance for the previous semester) and it was only then that I realized that first year is indeed over. But, there’s more to come.

You might be congratulating me for the summer season and I thank you for that. However, my scholastic duties beckon me to abandon two months on the sandy beaches under the blazing heat of the sun and spend the best season of the year within the four corners of a classroom.
Yep, you read that line right – summer school.

In place of having to spend five years in college due to my program of study, I have to take two courses for the each of the next few summers and that starts now. It’s not really that bad (I hope) since it will still be an opportunity to meet new people who will also be spending most of their summer the way I will. I sure hope the classrooms will be air-conditioned *cross fingers*.
This summer will be so new.

I’ll keep you posted on my adventures! :D
allyne

No comments: