Monday, July 19, 2010

Open Door

Today is a day when I got reminded by lady Fate that I can't always get what I want.

It's a fact that I know all to well and yet... it hurt. And I am currently reveling in the pain, not because I'm a masochist. Rather, I want the feeling to sink in. That's why I am writing this. The words make the feelings real, real to me. Experiencing and accepting that reality will push me past he pain and hurt with new wisdom.

As I end this brief entry, I can say that I feel better. Even if lady Fate denied me entrance to one door, I'm sure she'll happily open a different one for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the angst in your blog entry. I suggest you let that out in one way or another.

Anonymous said...

"you can't always get what you want" is a rolling stones song....not a philosophy in life...so don't ever think that you cant get what you want...

Anonymous said...

Quoting "Even if lady Fate denied me entrance to one door, I'm sure she'll happily open a different one for me." I believe that lady 'fate' knows many ways to make you feel better.
Maybe you are better after all. I trust that you can realize this...:)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're right: We just can't ALWAYS get what we want. :( huhuhu

Allyne said...

Dear Anonymous,

You amuse and confuse me. What happened?