Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yet Another Syndrome

Perhaps procrastination is a necessary evil that paves my way towards concentration in order to eventually study for an upcoming exam. And after you read that sentence, I'm sure you thought "Oh, you're procrastinating...again?" or somewhere along those line.

Yep, you guessed that right.

I am supposed to be studying for my Health Informatics midterm exam. :|

*hands you a cookie (pun intended? LOL)*

While I have recently learned that procrastination is one of the symptoms for Passive Aggression, this will not be a sharing about mental diseases. I heard that sigh of relief... or was that disappointment? :))

ANYWAY.

Briefly, I just want to share my current LSS, short for Last Song Syndrome. And this time, it's the song Be as One by the J-pop boy group (band?) w-inds. -- stylized 'winds' and is pronounced in Japanese as 'uwinzu'.

Forgive me if its a Japanese song. It's such a nice song with good melody AND lyrics. Heck, I can even say that this is one of those songs that even if you don't understand any of the words, you'll feel the meaning. I could have included a translation of the song but you know, I'm in procrastination mode so... hehe, you get what I mean. :D

But if you're open to trying out what I mean, I embedded the video from Youtube for your watching/listening convenience. After hearing it, tell me what you think. :D



P.S. Wish that procrastination will leave my side. ASAP :(

勉強しなくちゃいけない!

Love,

me.

1 comment:

chad said...

"The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted."

Hence, I rarely procrastinate, if at all. >:D