Friday, September 15, 2006

Musikapella 2006

As promised, here are some pix I've got from our choral competition last September 3, 2006.

This picture was taken inside our vehicle to the venue after practicing in school. There's Mikka, I and Rjeelyn.









Almost there. Chilling at the back stage during the rehearsals two hours before the program with Rizelle, Ate Clarisse, Ate Angela, and Rjeelyn.











Still trippin' to ease the excitement and nervous feeling before the show with Mikka, Robert, Rjeelyn, Sharmaine and Ate Camille and Kuya Joseph.






It's time to shine! Preped up and ready, my choir mates and I, along with our ever hardworking conductor, Sir Paul gave our shot to sing our song pieces Paraiso and Anak. This is seriously the best time of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi IA MARIE DONNA CRUZ! Nyahahaha! Wala lang. Just passing by. o_0 \m/^_^\m/