Friday, March 30, 2007

Revival

If I am not mistaken, I am quite idle from blogging since late February. Sigh. I'm such a sloth. Hahaha!

Apparently, I had a lot of things going on this March ranging from academics to organizations to performances. As much as I wanted to update frequently, late nights are quite getting on my eyes already. Can't you see that it's so puffy already?

To give you all an insight of my life, first things first. Actually, the Final Exams wrecked my brain cells for the last time for my Junior year. Yikes, I can't believe that I'm soon off to college after graduation... Anyway, I'm quite contented with my self for I think that I did enough to achieve the academic status I aimed for. Thank God for His guidance!

My school year officially ended last March 20, 2007 yet my vacation is just starting tonight due to the rigorous vocal training of the Coro San Antonio for the recently concluded Graduation Ceremonies. I have to admit that I'm really going to miss this year's batch of the Coro San Antonio...

And let's not forget to mention that my heart has been going through an active stage.. I don't know but friendship is really fond of match-making in my life.

Anyway, 'til my next entry! :)

No comments: