Monday, August 04, 2008

Meeting God on the Road

August 4 - Math 18a Long Exam part 1
August 6 - Math 18a Long Exam part 2
August 8 - Lit 13 Midterms and Math 18a Midterms
August 15 - Chem 8 Long Exam 1
August 20 - Chem 7 Midterms

I have no more life.

What do you think about my August schedule? Hectic and mentally challenging -- I know.

And because I was so whinny about the fact that all my August will be spent doing hardcore studying, I had a moment with God today. So let me share this small encounter that gave me strength.


I was riding the usual tricyle trip from Tandang Sora that will take me to the UP terminal in order to reach Katipunan and finally arrive Ateneo. Since that route is always taken by students and professionals, heavy traffic is normal. While taking a long stop, I was mentally complaining to Him about how I suck in Math and will I ever survive the consecutive long exams and midterms. And then, the tricyle I was riding moved a bit then stopped again. Suddenly, this coconut juice vendor is passing by, pushing his green kariton (push cart made of wood). On his kariton was this sticker that just stuck my vision. It says "Relax ka lang" and I laughed. I felt most of my stress leave me. God really moves in mysterious ways.

So if you feel that you are already losing, just ask Him.


I'm sure He'll answer -- in the right place at the right time.


Godbless you!

Sweetness,
Allyne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wuii aba...napakagandang schedule naman nyan!!! good luck na lang ia...haha...hate mo na rin ba ang mga non-major mo???

and yes...God speaks through sines...i mean...signs...

(share ko lang...math17 long exam namin sa tuesday...tas math17 midterms next saturday...good luck sa aming mga bs math sito sa upd...at sa inyo din sa admu :))