Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Moment to Breathe

As I write this entry, I am currently taking a break from writing my seventh pre laboratory report for chemistry.

Ironic, right? I'm writing to break away from writing.

But see, there's a subtle difference, well, a big difference that is. This entry is non-formal and just a way to release negativity from my mind and soul -- away from the demands of the norm. How I love this times when there's a chance to unwind even just for a while. I seem shallow, yes. But that's the beauty of keeping everything real, there's no need to use fanciful words just to convey a message and appear smart in front of others.

Though it's been a while since I last posted a real entry, I want to celebrate this day, this hour, this minute, this moment as blessing. When was the last time you've appreciated the serenity and opportunity of simply living -- without the hassles and bustles of human worries? Now is a dreat opportunity to just stop worrying and just breathe easily and say 'I feel alive.' with a tranquil feeling within.

With the way our world has been going, we still have to return to the superficial standards of the society. But let's not forget to give our souls some time to take any pressure off and just feel serenity. That's how we can live.

As I conclude this sharing, I too am about to return to my usual routine in accordance to the norms but I keep in my mind and heart what my soul needs once in a while.

Sweetness,
Allyne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Musta k n?...