Monday, May 15, 2006

Sudden Bubbles

The value of a person is usually when he’s done… ironic, isn’t it? Humans tend to see only the surface of another, whether it’s good or bad yet when his life is already on the line; we realize things we haven’t realized before. That’s how stupid we humans could get.

I don’t know what happened but I can’t seem to take my mind off the fact that there’s too much tension in this world and it makes me feel so helpless but putting that aside, I myself can’t seem to find a way to at least ease that feeling.

Much has been said yet all I can say and do is to think and feel eerie without even making single move. Maybe I should become more vocal and a critical thinker so that I would be able to relieve myself from too much worry. I still believe that in the small corners of the tense situations lie faith and hope into moving on forward.


Maybe it's just that being humans is quite difficult for we are not perfect. We are not immune to such negative feelings and emotions but still I think that we should at least try to suppress and forgive. I don't know what happens inside our heads but we should treasure our lives and comrades before it's too late.

Just some blurbs on being a teen…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes being a teen indeed is a big 'yes or no' thing.
So that is why I am so perplexed, like you...
But you know, you are very lucky because at this age of ours,you are able to experience and understand so many things:)