Friday, May 19, 2006

Yami no ningen

What do you get when you spend much of your time in hate and deceit?

Seeing much of my small universe, I still don’t get the real behind reason why many people turn to hate as an outlet of failure, revenge and power. Somehow I see through their pain and ambitions for humans are not perfect creatures but still, the result of it is still vague to me.

Reason is important in order to achieve one’s goal. Whatever happens, there sure is a reason behind that but with hate, there is total blur to that.

Hate is such a strong surge of emotion that floods one’s heart and soul during times of torment and sorrow especially to those with such fragile beings within them. Whenever hate is within one’s heart, everything within him is filled with hatred too. Because of hate within one’s self, the painful reality of broken ties and ruined lives surfaces around him, leaving him in greater pain.

Whenever I see a person with such darkness within his eyes, I can’t help but feel the sadness radiating from within. It’s such a shame that people can’t help but follow what their emotions tell them for the strong forces from within won’t allow it to be disregarded. It is just like any emotion binding one’s whole with it except for the fact that hatred drowns the person’s heart and soul into the never-ending pits of obscurity, never letting that person forget of its identity.

I feel not pity for people whose hearts are drowning in the mercy of the dark for I do not feel anything at all. It feels numbing to realize that someone would let his imperfection ruin the chance given to him.

When you hate and live through hate, you do not gain anything but instead, you loose everything… life, chance and all that there is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you are absolutely right about that..and I'm also afraid that 'this' will turn into hatred sooner or later and I'll be one of 'those'. OhhhhHhhh, can you post something about 'avoiding the hatred feeling'? GOSh..Hey I like your posts.