Saturday, January 13, 2007

Howdy peeps!

Well, I'm back to school and so far, I'm doing okay... I'm not ranting about sleepless nights anymore because I do it now at my will. Hahahaha!

By February, the Juniors' Prom is going to be held which means fancy dresses, flowers, dancing nights and major disaster for me. I'm not really used to these type of gatherings because I'm sort of reclusive in a different definition of the word. What will I do? I can really predict that I'm gonna be one of the "wallflowers" on that night and I feel a bit disappointed 'bout that thought. Though I really want to dress up in some "princessy" type of garment once in a while, in general, I'm having second thoughts on what I'm gonna do for that occassion... scary.

2 comments:

AshtonTate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AshtonTate said...

What I can tell you will mean almost nothing to you right now because you are in the eye of the adolescent storm. This adolescent condition keeps those your age from being able to see themselves from any perspective other than their own, but here goes anyway. What ever you want to do and you decide not to at this point in your life; for whatever reason; be it shyness or fear of someone’s negative reaction or some other personal insecurity; will cause you regrets that will grow more and more loathsome as you get older. You may well ask yourself why you let your little fears control you. All the things you let yourself be too shy to do now will become something for all kinds of other things(fears) to latch onto. Your best chance of beating this direction you are headed is to break out now. You can always go back to being too shy if you find that it works best for you. But you will be the shy quiet girl by choice. Be aware that once you bust out you will always know where the door is if there is a next time you want to bust about. You go girl, you're going to be a smasher :-)