Monday, April 07, 2008

Changes

Like what you see?

A friend told me that my blog gives him (yeah, he’s a guy) the creeps. At first, I was really insulted big time because I thought he was talking about my entries which contain my thoughts and feelings. And considering that he’s my friend, he shouldn’t be judging me insensitively. But as these thoughts fill my coconut shell, I hear him continue with his opinion on my blog.

“Allyne, I can’t really read your entries with those girly-colored stars and flowers lingering on the background.”

Talk about flattened. How could I doubt you, Ji-kun?!?

*glomps Ji-kun*

Okay, enough of the glomping and all that jazz. Let me tell you about what you see.

The new Seeing Blind Spot banner is a picture from my Seniors’ promenade. [Yeah, it’s new if you haven’t noticed. Scroll up. ;-) ] Anyway, I’m not really sure of when during the event did I take the picture and not to mention that it was really blurred. But the instant that I look at the picture taken by my digital camera the day after the prom, I felt so good. Even though I can’t see their faces, I see the happiness – the warmth. It’s like the moment is perfect by itself that with the feeling, there’s no need for details.

I want to share it with you. The feeling.

Of course we all have our opinions and I’m not coercing you to see the way I see but feel free to express your views. We have the liberty to see everything we want but it is our responsibility to convey our thoughts on matters. We create a difference by determining what’s right or wrong. My views. You choose. Right?

At the moment, I really am in love with the color brown. It looks so classic and earthy plus, it’s really easy on the eyes. What do you think?

Anyway, I just hope that the guys who would drop by won’t get Goosebumps due to the colors and all.

Awww…I am really missing high school. Oh, did I tell you about our graduation already? Hmm…guess not. I’ll tell you about it next time!

Sweetness,

Allyne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....

mas gusto ko yung dati...reminds me more of the ia i know :p

pero, in the end, kung san ka masaye de suportahan taka =)