Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Manga Galore!

It's truly summer!

Can you feel the heat? Yeah, I can't wait to hit the beach! For the meantime, let's talk about my manga (Japanese comic books) collection. Yayness!

Starting today, I am planning of concentrating my manga collection. In short, I’m currently selling used copies of the following manga titles:
Land of the Blindfolded (Tsukuba Sakura) vol. 3 and 4 [English]
Gals! (Mihona Fujii) Vol. 1 [Japanese]
Inuyasha (Rumiko Takahashi) vol. 1 [Japanese]
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Kazuki Takahashi) vol. 7 [English]
Card Captor Sakura AniManga (Clamp) Vol. 1 [Japanese]
Rurouni Kenshin (Nobuhiro Watsuki) Vol. 1 [English]

Don’t worry, though all the items listed above are used, they're all well kept and are all in a good condition. Since it's summer season, the price is amenable. If you are interested, post a comment or email me for details on the price.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: