Saturday, August 04, 2007

Butterflies inside my head


Whew! It’s been a while since I updated…ages ago?

(*_*)? Did you notice that a number of my entries start with that effing line? Sheesh! Nuff said! Teehee!

After spending my precious summer vacation brooding over the future college life, the first test is about to come – UPCAT (University of the Philippines College Admission Test). And this University of the Philippines is so prestigious and I want to study Medicine here. Honestly, I’M SCARED AND NERVOUS! And it’s freaking me out! (See the butterflies fluttering inside my stomach?) I so want to get into this university but I’m not sure if I’m that prepared…duh, I suck in mathematics and I’m so-so in science. Anyway, I know I studied. I’ve been studying my whole twelve years! I can do this! Pray for me! I hope to do my best!

I’ll update soon if I get over the pre-test and post-test worries… please support me.

‘Till next update! Love you! Post your comments ok?

No comments: