Sunday, August 05, 2007

Post Headaches and Senseless Talks

Right now, I’m experiencing the last of the post-exam headache I had earlier.

Gosh, I didn’t expect it to be that rigorous. Five hours straight and I’m not even comfortable in my seat! Well, at least the venue’s air-conditioned. I’m not sure if I did well. I think I did what I can. I mean, I know I’m not so good in math but I tried my best to apply the principles I know. After all, what’s done is done. All I can do now is pray and wait. And yeah, I forgot, I’d still be taking my ACET (Ateneo College Entrance Test) by early September so I still need to prepare for it. So maybe, while I wait for my UPCAT results, I’d study once more. Is anyone there willing to teach me high school math? Honestly, I think I need a math tutor.

Anyway, I don’t think I’m making sense here. You see, there’s this friend-love feud that happened this July. Yeah, you read it right. Don’t get to surprised you meanie! I don’t know if it’s over but I still won’t tell you the details here. But if you really want to know…I’ll think about it. Duh, I may sound cheery and blah here, that incident hurt me so much. What the heck is going on?! Sorry, I’m going so insane right now. So that's the reason why I'm not really able to update during the past month. Sorry peeps.

So much for that. I’ve got to sign off for now. Have to wake up early tomorrow and I need to shake off this left over headache. Well, pray that I’d be writing more of my adventures soon.

‘Til my next entry!

No comments: