Saturday, August 18, 2007

Randomness

With five days long with no school, I still can't believe that there are many things I still have t accomplish. Right now, I'm just skipping out of doing my Visual Basic Project. Grarr... it took me almost half a day to finish it. I'm such a slow worker.

Anyway, I've been a Senior student for approximately 3 months and I'm still suprised that I'm already at Senior high school. Get what I mean? Well, I know you don't so let's not dwell much about that. Maybe I'm still adjusting (duh, it's been three months, who am I kidding?). And I really get a bit scared when the adults around me start talking about what's gonna happen after 6 - 7 months later. Don't you think we should all focus on the PRESENT? Sigh. You see, I still have to pass my NCAE and my UPCAT and ACET and USTET and other college tests and my periodical examinations and of course, my Senior year. I want to enjoy the last few months of high school because there only one high school life. Gosh, I'm being too sentimental right now. Is it the rain that's gotten into me?

Anyway, who cares? Hahaha!

'Til my next post!

No comments: