Saturday, August 25, 2007

Damaged Perfection

When I stepped inside our house, half of my kawaii outfit for today is dripping wet, my right-sided bun is disheveled, my blue bag looks watery. In short, I got soaked.

Corny…

Setting that aside, I’m so happy today!

Though I went to my review class this morning, afterwards, I got the chance to do one of my favorite hobbies – strolling.

(What?! Strolling?! Is that even a hobby?!) Well, I’m sorry for having this kind of inclination! (JOKE!)

You see, I can feel serenity overflowing me when ever I go to a populated place and do nothing aside from walking or sitting on a comfortable spot while watching people go about their thing or sometimes, read a book. Before, when I’m not that busy, I used to go to probably the mall or the nearby park and take a stroll every Saturday, taking it like some sort of freedom from all the engagements and worries that I have. I don’t know but I love doing this. Alone or not, it feels great especially now that I haven’t done this for like 3 months.

I’M GREAT!

Well, not totally… someone’s been at my throat for quite sometime already. You know the feeling that you are trying to be respectable and natural and all but a certain person makes you feel so wrong and worthless. I’m not having an emotional misfit here but the thing is, the person I’m talking about is one of my teachers. Yeah… talk about feeling so inferior. Whenever I speak in his class, I don’t know if he’s intentionally making me feel that I’m wrong when he’s just asking for an opinion. (There, I gave it away.) I admit that I’m not really that good in his subject but it doesn’t mean that he has to belittle me. For years, all that I have right now is all because of hard work and now, I can’t believe that he’s doing this to me. Is he challenging me or he just hates me? All the intellectual confidence I have seemed to vamoose whenever he’s in the room. He doesn’t even try to be nice. I hate power trips. I want to talk to him about this but I’m having second thoughts. Hello, he’s like my teacher and half of my Senior year depends on the numbers he’s gonna write on my report card. I fear that he’s not even open-minded about this kind of stuff. What a pain…

So many circumstances, so little time. Illogical teacher, upcoming tests, emotional friends, insensitive classmates, approaching competitions, nosy mother, unstable emotions, restless mind, name it. I need a break. Cut me some slack please… so far, my life’s a bit complicated.

Well, the rain has stopped and I’m dried now. I’m in desperate need of sleep so I got to zoom to my bed. You take a rest too. How can a perfect day feel so imperfect?

Sigh…

Pray for me. Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy Ia!

I sooo totally agree. Marco the Monster is one, mean bitch! Hehehe, forgive me for "speaking" in such an impudent manner. All I can say is, you gotta show that Bert Simpson what you're capable of! And you're definitely capable of a hell lot of things. Just think about his hideous face in the bulldozer and you'll do just fine!

Anonymous said...

Ia Marie Donna! Awww... para kay Bart Simpson madi ka nga kawaii! hahaha! joke:P Haaay... Ginanyan na rin ako ni Bart... Andaming beses na rin e.. Baka ganun na talaga siya. But that does not change the fact that he really knows how to make his students feel pissed off at him... Arggh! Hehehe. Wag mo nalang pansinin. :D God bless!