Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Random Beginnings

51 days.

Still, I owe you a ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR!’ greeting. It’s better late that never, right?

Fast-forward to today, aside from ‘Kong Hei Fat Choi’, I guess it’s better to wish you guys a love-filled Valentine’s month. Month, eh? Yeah, you read right – month. Admit it, when the calendar flashes February 1, your thoughts are instantly filled with heart-shaped clouds and other mushy stuff.
After a long period of ‘prose withdrawal’, I realize how precious writing is to me. The words seem to flow from my heart to my hands whenever I feel good or sad. Right now, I’m really feeling dizzy – figuratively, and the need to write happenings is totally intense. So, shall we begin?

(If you haven’t noticed, I was just rambling back there. :D)

February. Oh, the month of love when you see shimmering hearts all over the places. To those whose hypothalamuses are positively active, Valentine’s Day is the most-awaited time of the year which they are to spend with their beaus. To the love-allergic some, stopping themselves from rolling their eyes when people get mushy is a feat they need to accomplish. If you can’t really relate to that thought then, welcome to human world.
I can’t really see why people often hype about this month when the three Saint Valentines’ whose feasts we are supposed to be celebrating do not have any relation to the theme of romantic love. Sigh, the beauty of innocence.

Anyway, to sum up my introductory post on Hearts’ season, just a note for all of you out there. Taken or single, this season is for us all!

Check back for real mushy stuff soon! ;)

Sweetness to you all,

Allyne

No comments: