Monday, January 23, 2006

Drowning Moments

Blob. Blob. Blob.

With those words, you are probably thinking that I’m already nuts or whatever but unfortunately, I’m still sane. Sigh, the swimming lessons we had earlier must have rubbed me off badly. And my left calf is still aching after paddling and kicking in the water, in short, I am currently experiencing cramps. Poor me.

Anyway, after my underwater adventure in a 7 feet pool, I suddenly felt so weak, confused, sleepy, uncertain and heartbroken. My day became so boring and lonely and I still can’t understand why. I suppose it’s because of the chlorine inside my system or because of all these boring activities at school. Nah, who am I fooling? I know what’s going inside me and I can’t help but feel so broken.

I know what’s you’re thinking. You are probably thinking, ‘Oh it’s just another heartache about him’. I’m sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately, it’s not it.

I might be the very jolly and bubbly at school but when I’m just by my self in one side of my room, I don’t really know what to do with my self. Up to now, I still can’t figure out what am I supposed to do in order to be victorious in terms of my inner turmoil.

Of course I’m not the only one suffering from uncertainty and insecurity at my stage. But how can I not help but feel so stupid every time I realize that I have a problem in front of me? I mean, problems are supposed to be solved and not forgotten, right?

I know that I have every right to feel happy and relaxed at some extent but when this shadows of mine haunt me, I can feel that time stops ticking and I’m all alone facing my own weaknesses. Well, do these mishaps make me tumble down? Of course not! I thank problems for being present because all of this make me a lot stronger and emotionally fit in times of hardships. I’m not just plain babbling and babbling. I’m telling the truth mind you.

Whenever there are times we have to face problems, we don’t have to runaway. We have to stop, turn around and face the challenges we have tried to pass. Running away does not solve everything, it only makes things more difficult and more unbearable than it was supposed to be. Let’s be brave and face all what the obstacles laid in front of us. It’s not going to be easy, but I know we can all make through it.

See Ya When I See Ya! ;)

No comments: