Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frederick's Tale

I had a very adventurous and eventful day at school which i don't normal have. First, I have to deal with all these drama in front of the class which is really an important thing for our certain subject. I actually cried for my part which I thought would be difficult. I am still relieved that my classmates didn't actually tease me or anything the like because of that play-play thingy. I wanna hug them all!

Then after that, my brain was pretty shooked with our seatwork for our Mathematics class. The lesson was easy to understand but if you try to put it in different ways, urgghh, it's really confusing and brain-wracking.

After our lunchbreak, me and my other classmates went to our journalism class but unfortunately, our teacher has other important things to do at that period so indstead of classes, my friends and I went to the library where we chit-chatted while our other classmates are having their home education subject wherein their topic is sewing. I probably won't survive properly in that class. I had a great time relaxing at the library with all the silence and serenity in the atmosphere but unfortunately, when I returned to our classroom, I got a shock of my life. The thing is, our class adviser scolded me because my stupid 34 other classmates left our room OPEN. The doors are not closed, the sliding windows are open, the ceiling fans are left operating, anything, like it's a total wreck! I wasn't even there! I wanted to defend my self because SOMEBODY ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE for that irresposibility! But I didn't get a chance.. Arrggg! I want to rip someone's head off!

But after that stupid encounter with people who are so insensitive, I met Frederick. Well, it was during our Biology Laboratory class and I was feeling mixed emotions running through my veins. My female classmates are screaming or running of at the sight of Frederick and his friends. Probably because they're not really good looking or stuff but I think Frederick is okay.

Actually, Frederick is a frog, a bull frog to be specific. He's quite twitchy and wiggly that he won't stay put even after I have paralized him. Oh, did i mention that we were actually dissecting frogs earlier? No? well, anyway, I was really nervous as I pin Frederick upon the dissecting pan because he 's always kicking and wriggling whenever I try to stretch his hands and feet. Gosh, I must say that it took my courage and skill to pin him properly.

Our objective, actually, is to get the frog's heart from it's system and have it continuously beating. I have no problem with that but I have found my self nervous when it's already time for me to cut his arteries and veins and get his heart. I really pity Frederick for no reason at all. I sense his pain everytime I touch an organ in his body. Poor Frederick but I owe him my laboratory experiment grade because his heart was continuously beating in front of my teacher. Frederick, I really owe you a lot. Thank you.

So, when you guys dissect frogs for a cause like grades or requirements, at least try to give them a name as a sign of gratitude. Sigh...

See you when I see you! :)

No comments: