Thursday, January 05, 2006

Twirling Kaleidoscope

There are so many things that have passed my every day that is quite essential for me in order to be able to say that my day is already satisfactory. As for today, it had been a very eventful day for me, filled with so many predicaments but there are still some events that have been quite unexpected yet left warmth in my heart.

Love is the one I’m referring to when I said warmth in my heart. Yes, of course, I’m also human. I also feel those emotions that you could describe as very mushy or disgusting. Well, I also have a certain person who made my heart flutter every time I see him and at the same time, break my heart into pieces every time I remember that I can never have him. It’s sad but the moment he told me earlier that he appreciates my gift for him this Christmas with all those smiles he gives out unusually, I couldn’t help but melt inside. Sigh. If only…

Anyway, I just find it depressing when I found out that I got pretty low grades. Yeah. The last time I wrote that I got low grades yet now, I’m still groaning about it. Yes, I’m quite disappointed with my self because I got low grades in my minor subjects which are also known as electives. Well, I keep telling my self to be excellent in these fields because they can help a lot in order for me to maintain my standards yet with all these stupid efforts, I still got low grades… sigh. If only I could turn back time.

Well, there was a heart-breaking news that my class had heard from one of our most-loved teachers. My favorite subject, Social Studies, with our lovable instructor is going to be my most loathed subject if the news would be confirmed. Wanna know why? It’s because, our teacher is going to be replaced by some loony pervert of a monster (I’m referring to the other Social Studies teacher of our level)!!! I’m not lying but the other teacher is a total PERVERT and he’s got favoritism, meaning if you’re a boy, ha, you lose! Gosh, I love my Social Studies teacher because he’s really the best of the best! I can’t have him being replaced yet what can I do? Well, as for my part, I wanted to make the most out of my favorite subject so whenever there are instances that I would need his assistance in relation to our subject because the substitute teacher is being stupid and useless, I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so.

So for now, I’ll stick to my usual happy sugar high stage and feel the warmth that reigns in my heart for I know that these challenges that I’m whining about today is going to be different tomorrow.
TTFN!


See ya When I See ya! - Hime Yume

No comments: