Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New year, new frustrations

Hello everyone! It’s been a long time since I last updated this blog of mine. Well, before everything else, I want to greet all of you a Happy New Year!

School’s up again and I’m sort of baffled for some of our tests grades were shown to us already and I did get the shock of my life for I got pretty low grades in some of my major subjects. I know I did pass the line but it wasn’t enough for me. Basically, a part of me is still having a hard time keeping up with my supposed to be daily routine during school days is because I almost spent my holidays either in front of my computer and television or hanging out at near by centers.

Well, I know that it’s kinda hard to strive for something that we want to have. Like for my grades, my other classmen would just react as if I’m bragging but really, it’s depressing not to get what you really want for satisfaction. Honestly, i've never been this depressed for my grades ever since but i can't help it. Probably because of monsters in my head or my anime fantasies these holidays...

I admit that these Christmas vacation, I got the freedom to be lazy and watch programs all the time or surf the internet all day long but probably, after those leisure time, I still came back to my reality where people strive to be on top and just feel pressure.

In spite of all these little difficulties that I’m sure we’ve all been to, I still believe that being in high school is a time of our lives and we have to enjoy every bits of it coz in time, these parts of our lives will be the ones we wanted to remember from our little past.
See ya when I see ya!
Hime Yume
PS.
Are there any Japanese speaking people around Blogger.com who is/are willing to kinda teach me some basics? Well, I really need help when it comes to my communication skills involving this language. It's quite a requirement for me to learn something out of this language before I step to Junior high next year... sigh... Any help would be really apprecieated! :) I just can't attend classes because school hours is long

No comments: