Friday, January 06, 2006

Ramblings on a puzzle

Ahh… what a wonderful day! I just got a dose of Naruto the Movie and it’s SOOO Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can’t help but be on sugar high! Uhhh… please help me!

Anyway, back to normal, I had a plain yet sentimental day at school today. Seeing my grades slapped at my face, gazing at him from afar, classmates and batchmates passing by the corridors, teachers busy computing and checking our grades, people giving me weird looks, guys teasing me, teachers giving off instructions, girls giggling over guys, guys gossiping about girls, and of course, him just being himself… Sigh... When will he ever open up? And why does he not? Is he that dense not to notice me? Well, I think he already do know ‘bout me lovin’ him. And I believe, it’s freaking him out!!!

How do I know? Well, it’s not quite hard not to think that it’s possible. He is obviously a super genius guy so I believe that it would only take him one neuron to process the fact that I like him because of my “probably” weird actions towards him. No kidding. He’s a real dude and these past few days, he’s acting really weird. Why weird? Well, I can almost recite his schedule during school days and I also notice his usual actions during class hours. Is he my classmate? Nah, he’s not but how can I actually manage to see his routines? Well, I have my own ways and I’m not gonna share! J Anyway, here are some reasons why I can say that he’s already noticing my feelings for him:

He does not look at me in the eye anymore.
He does not sit on his usual place in that certain classroom anymore.
His best friend does not talk to me anymore.
He does not return my greetings anymore like before.
He does not smile at me anymore every time we see each other at the hallways.
He ignored me twice already.
He was quite weird at me (though he really is already weird enough) these past few days.
He does not even look at me or acknowledge me whenever we meet. (He did acknowledge me yesterday but still…)
His best friend does not tease me anymore and I miss it already.
And lastly, he barely make me see him.

Sigh… poor me. But anyway, I still know that I will survive because I still believe that I’ll keep him close to my heart. He’s the only happiness underneath all the stuff happening at school that makes me loose my head upon numbers… Till next time!

See ya when I see ya! – Hime Yume

Constanly - Nina

No comments: