Friday, June 16, 2006

Beyond Limits

With all that happened within this day, I think that it is really a miracle for me to be still able to type in front of my computer, expressing my full-blown exhaustion. Yeah, I’m still babbling about energy loss ever since I’ve started back schooling. I can’t feel my body anymore. My bones and muscles are really aching and I’ve been perspiring a lot since the morning (I know, eew) but I don’t really give much attention to those stuff. But after all that me and my comrades have been through, hardships and goofs, I must say that this day totally rocks my world!

The high school fun day celebration might be over but the fun is just starting. There are loads of cool activities to expect during this school
year and I believe that I'm still on for more!

No comments: