Thursday, June 22, 2006

Whirling Thoughts


Wondering why I wasn't able to post yesterday? Well, if you say homeworks you are partly correct, but there is something more explosive than blasted homeworks. Hmm... can't get the idea? Tada! It was my birthday yesterday! I can't believe that I'm actually 15 years old! Anyway, nothing changed even though I did gain an age. I'm still the same old insane beyotch you all know. hahahaha! Just kidding! I'm nice for your information! Can't stop laughing my heart out coz I really want to kick someone's head off but of course I can't do that! So I'll just turn it into laughing like crazy instead of doing something idiotic.

Sigh.

So many homeworks today! I can do this! Just breath in. Breath out. Haaaaa!!! It's just the first week of formal classes for me but I'm all stressed out. But still, I know I'll pull though everything I'm going through with coolness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ulit! hehe... ang ganda naman ng mga picures mo! (yung pictures lang... di ikaw...) hehehe... joke lang... belated happy birthday ulit! (ilang beses na ako nagbabati pero wala pa rin akong libre... *sigh*) haha! ok lang yan! madami rin naman tayong nahihirapan sa mga HWs e... *drop dead..* hehe.. kaya mo yan! ikaw pa?!