Friday, June 23, 2006

"Toughests"


I’M EXHAUSTED!

Here we go again with the exhausted things but still I'm laughing. Hahahaha!

A lot has happened today, as in very many things, positive and negative. So many that my body almost went down by the moment I came home at 7:00 pm. Imagine, 7:00 pm when our regular dismissal time is 3:30! Hahahahaha! Way to go for me!

Anyway, first things first. It’s my dad’s birthday today! Happy birthday to you daddy! Hahahaha! I love you! You might be amazed that our birthdays are just a day apart from each other. I feel a bit guilty for not coming home early and greet him on his special day. Hmmm… I’ll try to make it up to him somehow. J

I also encountered conflicts earlier this day because of jam-packed notebooks to be submitted by yours truly to our subject teachers that I tend to overlook what had happened to my other classmates’ notebooks. I’m really sorry for my lapses and I’m trying to do my best to improve my self in taking care of my responsibilities and in making up to those whom I’ve failed. I’m really sorry. I feel very guilty about those offensive languages they heard because of the unpredictable happenings. I’m really sorry!

On the other hand, I think that my Geometry class really rocks because of the cool attitude our teacher is exhibiting. It makes the complicated things easier to understand while enjoying his company and subject. If it wasn’t really for his splendid teaching methods, I would really say that Geometry is really difficult and will make my brain bleed. I might really do well in my Math class if this high energy of learning continues.

The biggest and nerve-wracking experience I had today is the interview session I had with the Assistant Principal and the two school paper advisers for the designations of the editors for the high school campus paper. I’m not really into that kind of responsibility but I wouldn’t really mind if I’m to be one, though I would really love to just write for the school paper. I’m also recapturing what I said during the interview and there are some parts that I really want to change and there are also some that I would like to elaborate more but of course I’m not gonna be able to do that because I already said it.

I think that I’m gonna be bogging down any time soon. So much has happened and it’s only a day. Fate really plays with the scenarios in my life differently. Well, I believe that loads of unexpected things are about to happen anytime soon but I hope that everything’s gonna be okay.

This is it for today. What a very long post but I think it’s gonna be cool if you read it. You can relate to some of my experiences for real. See you! Next time, I’m gonna tell you more of my not so thrilling affairs of the heart. Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi IA! wohhhoooo! hahaha! nice blog! ang galing mo pala magkwento eh! ang galing mo mag-arrange ng ideas! a natural story teller! hahaha! hmmmm... kaya mo yan! magaling ka e! idol! :p appy birth day na rin pala sa dad mo! hehehe... sige yun lang para dito... God bless! take care!