Saturday, June 17, 2006

Burst of Life


Drool-worthy day.
It’s blazin' hot today! I feel alone here at home since everyone here is sleeping. Well, I’m not into the “dozing-off momentum” since I’ve finally recovered from the energy drain I’ve experienced these past few days. Hahahaha. Fast revitalization isn’t it? I’m amazed too. I can’t contain the liveliness that want to soar up to the sky or do hard core sound trip all day! Hahahaha! So much for recovering my strength, i'm so restless! I don't know what else to do in order to stabilize the intensity I feel. And because of that I just thought of having a sort of "pictorial" for my self. Wildness, I know but hey, I do appreciate my self so you must do too! Hahahaha! Just kidding. I don't know but it's fun to see yourself doing goofy stuff while looking all bored and stuff. I do not have much to do that's why I just thought of also updating my other blog entitled "Highway Otaku" because it contains all my thoughts regarding anime, anime and loads more of anime! Obsessed you say? Don't tell me over and over again, I know it by heart! :) Anyway, hope to see you all soon.

No comments: