Friday, June 23, 2006

Dattebayo!


I’m not really doing anything much right now except being the same, all-out otaku as I am. I pity myself for not being fortunate to have a high-speed internet connection because I can’t do much with dial-up connection. But still, I won’t let the “unfortunateness” of mine to hinder me from having so much fun with the news and infos I get regarding my beloved animes. I so want to watch every good anime shows that exist! Sighs.

Anyways, to all Naruto Fans out there, if you haven’t heard of it yet, then be ashamed of your self. The third Naruto movie is coming out this August 5, 2006 in Japan with the title “The Animal Riot of the Crescent Moon Island”. Can’t wait for it to come out in English though it might also seem to be a filler to the series. To hell with the episode fillers!

You’re wondering why I’m so big about Naruto? I don’t know, I just like the way it is presented with the kawaii characters, interesting plot, cool jutsu and good animation. For more information, regarding Naruto movies and related stuff, I encourage you to visit
www.naruto-movie.com. That is if you can read Japanese characters. Even I am familiar with the hiragana and katakana, my miniature knowledge regarding kanji characters messes everything, so I can't really read it properly!

* Image from Naruto-Movie.com

No comments: