Monday, June 26, 2006

Gibberish talk

I came home late... again.

Hahaha! When did that statement cease? Anyway, at least i'm doing something better this time instead of just waiting in the hallways and being cranky. I had this choir orientation ealier and I got alot of dreams as I move on to my life with the choir. I really love singing and I hope that I do better this year.

Currently, I'm experiencing the worst-case scenario - jam-packed homeworks! So much homeworks that I think that everyday is a homework galore and I really find it amazing for me to be able to log on to Blogger.com and pour my thoughts into this page. I'm not really complaining with the parade of homeworks coz I think that it's really fun doing them. I'm just probably overworked with juggling responsibilities like being a class president, student government associate, member of the choir, regular student, campus journalist and advance science class member. But anyway, I get alot from everything so it's ok. :)

Ja ne, Minna-san!

No comments: