Friday, June 16, 2006

Drops of Fate


June 15, 2006


Breathless…

I can’t breathe properly due to extreme exhaustion and sore body from all of the day’s work. Funny to think that I did much social interaction today though I, myself, know that I’m too passive when it comes to those things. You see, I’m the type of person who usually hang out with people I’m familiar with. Even though I’m super hyper most of the time, I don’t really mingle with acquaintances a lot since I get this tendency of feeling a bit different when I’m having conversations with loads of people I just met. But I’m very happy because at least, I’ve seen the improvement in my social skills and connection. Hahahaha. Of course, there were some conflicts and some bad trips earlier this day but I must say that, everything flowed properly. It’s so ironic for me to be very happy when I’m superbly worn out to the highest level!

Another cool thing about the high school fun day games is that everything was in chaos, as in you get to laugh out loud as long as you want, roam around and cheer for everyone or you crush. It made my irky mind work and my body is still on adrenaline rush. I can also remember the goofy moments and the almost rolling on the floor laughter my comrades and I had when the fruit and vegetable mascots came out with their rib-tickling motions and gestures. It feels so light to have a laugh out session after much pressure and energy drain out.

I never thought that this year’s fun day would be very memorable, exciting and fun in my part because honestly, I’ve never enjoyed the previous fun days because I felt that it’s not really cool and fun. But now, I can say that the weariness is replaced with the thought that I’ve been able to touch the emotions of many and that I know that I did my part in order to keep the spirit of delight alive during the day.

No comments: