Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blobs of Thoughts


Life’s never been easy these past years. Everything needs money, everything revolves around money. Sigh. Everyone needs the same thing yet majority of the human population are incapable of providing them selves enough worldly requirements in order to survive and continue living.
Because of this, manipulation evolves. The rich are trampling over the poor and force them into clinging upon their power. It’s quite disheartening to realize that many of our brothers and sisters are suffering under the mercy of other people when they are supposed to live out freely. I wonder what’s gotten into this world.

So much for the drama…

Anyway, I must say that things are improving with regards to my life as a Junior high school student. People are becoming more and more visible to my mind already which is a good sign for me. Some old faces are resurfacing and school activities such as choir performances and student government activities are keeping my adrenaline supply alive, keeping me a bit away from the sleepy feeling and boredom.

Another cool thing about this day is that I get to practice my communication and social skills among my upper and lower classmen. We are having this high school fest and we get to mingle with different people from different year levels and we are supposed to be communicating in English and it helps in making me more eloquent in my second language. Though “wannabe”s and snobs still exists, I could say that I like doing this more often.

I admit that I am dead exhausted but hey, life’s more fun when you get to do more things, meet new people, share more of your ideas, have more laughs with friends & acquaintances, goof around, see more that what is in your point of view and enjoy the nature of living. You gotta love high school!

No comments: